The TJ Times

The Student News Site of Thomas Jefferson Middle School

The TJ Times

The TJ Times

Style
Style
November 21, 2023
Style Today 2023-2024
Style Today 2023-2024
November 21, 2023
Tesla
Tesla
November 21, 2023

Morris Hills Marching Band Assembly

On November 15th Morris Hills marching band students and color guards came in with an astonishing performance. Playing different songs on different instruments that surprised us all. Wouldn’t you want to join the marching band? In the assembly they were also acting out different scenes, like thieves stealing a diamond. The color guards were waving around brightly colored flags with different designs and twisting it in the air, at the same time they were setting the scene with different props and costumes. Not to mention that many TJ graduates were in the marching band performance and they all did amazing! Proud students in  Morris Hills marching band either playing an instrument or being a color guard. Wasn’t watching the color guards and instrument players inspiring? 

Personally, I loved watching the marching band and color guards perform. Background music blasting thrilling music, perfectly matched beats with the instruments that were pleasing to the ear, and the entertaining part with the color guards and the props, different patterned flags, and acting out the scenes that the instrument players were acting. All I know is that It was the most entertaining, bizarre, and musical assembly I’ve ever seen. I know that I would want to join marching band!