The TJ Times

The Student News Site of Thomas Jefferson Middle School

The TJ Times

The TJ Times

Style
Style
November 21, 2023
Style Today 2023-2024
Style Today 2023-2024
November 21, 2023
Tesla
Tesla
November 21, 2023

The New York Jets 2023-2024 Season … so far

The New York Jets 2023-2024 Season ... so far

The Jets Season did not start out good. In the first game, Aaron Rodgers had an Achilles injury in just the fourth snap. After the injury, the Jets had to go on without him.

After they lost Aaron Rodgers, the Jets haven’t been playing so well. On September 11 2023, they won against the Buffalo Bills 16 – 22. They played pretty aggressively against them. Gipson made some moves with Chad then he passess it back to Gipson, and he scored a touchdown! Winning the game! Then, on September 17 2023, they lost against the Dallas Cowboys 10 – 30. Jets played very  On September 24, 2023, they lost to the New England Patriots 15 – 10. Also, on October 1 they lost to the Kansas City Chiefs 20 – 23. 

On October 8, 2023, the Jets finally won against the Broncos 31 – 21, Yay! Then, on October 15, 2023 they beat the Eagles 20 – 14, Yay!! Again, yay indeed. They won AGAIN against the NY Giants on October 29 2023 13 – 10 YAY!!! 

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say the Jets are having an unpredictable season this year, because they had a lot of losses. So, back to the season. The Jets lost to the Chargers 27 – 6 Wow, That’s a lot to lose against. They lost to the Las Vegas Raiders 16 – 12 on Sun, Nov 12. There will be other games going on in December and January but this all I can say for right now. Oh, Aron Rodgers will be coming back in 2024.