The TJ Times

The Student News Site of Thomas Jefferson Middle School

The TJ Times

The TJ Times

Style
Style
November 21, 2023
Style Today 2023-2024
Style Today 2023-2024
November 21, 2023
Tesla
Tesla
November 21, 2023

The 6-8th Grade Annual Halloween Dance

The Annual 6-8th Grade Halloween Dance was a dance was themed around Halloween. There were many different activities to do there. Once I entered, I paid $4 because I did dress up. I dressed up as a scarecrow. I noticed that some of the 8th grade students were running the snack stand. I saw many teachers that I did and did not know such as Miss. Capen, Mr. O, Mrs. Bogart, and many 8th grade teachers that I did not know the name of.

There was lots of entertainment throughout the whole dance. At the beginning, there was a big game of limbo. Many people cheated so it wasn’t very fun. There was popular music playing the whole time. My favorite song played was “Get Him Back” by Olivia Rodrigo. 

The most popular costume was actually no costume at all. Many people did not dress up. Grace Panzitta Had the scariest costume when she dressed up as a vampire. The funniest costume was Alan Kidd dressed as a Teletubby. 

There was a costume contest that had many people. I thought that my friend Grace Panzitta would win. After walking around in circles for a while, the judges finally made their pick. Just as I thought Grace Panzitta won. She was so happy when she got a Starbucks gift card. There were many costumes that I thought had the potential to win. 

At the end of the dance my mom picked me and my friends to drop us off. Then my mom wouldn’t stop telling me to stop talking about how fun it was. I would suggest that every student  should attend the dance.